Weddings, Anniversaries Special Birthdays, Family Reunions
Let Queenstown House become your home and headquarters for your special day with hospitality professionals on hand to meet your every need.
It can be a large or small affair.
Queenstown House, located 200m from down town, specialises in offering exclusive accommodation for up to 28 guests and is a popular option for pre wedding and post wedding functions. Cocktail party, dinners, casual lunches and ‘day after’ Barbeques. Small, casual wedding receptions can be held on site. Our speciality is supporting the participants, ensuring their day is as they imagine.
- 14 guests can have exclusive use of the Main House with two living areas and rose filled outdoor patios.
- The three adjoining Suite/apartments are fully self contained and can host 2-14 guests,brides family or bridesmaids with a separate apartment for Grooms group.
- Located a 5 minute walk to two historic churches, St Joseph’s and St Peter’s and an 8 minute walk to the Queenstown Gardens and foreshore of Lake Wakatipu.
- The choice for wedding venues and receptions is abundant in central Queenstown and the outlying district.
- Full wedding planning is support is available, as much or as little as is required.
We have been successfully hosting wedding parties for 30 years and look forward to helping to make your day memorable.
Queenstown is proud of the marvelous golf courses the district has to offer.
At Queenstown House we can cater for groups of 8 to 28 guests in a stunning location 200m to down town Queenstown.
Packages for 5 days playing three courses with, accommodation on a bed a breakfast basis, transport and golf fees start at NZ$1500 per person on a share twin basis.
Let us tailor make your tour, cocktail hour overlooking Lake Wakatipu and an evening meal are available.